Club Prophet Bulletin - Action Required to Avoid Disruption
LICENSE FILE SET TO EXPIRE ON SEPTEMBER 16th
Dear Club Prophet Partner,
Please be advised that the license file for your POS Express system is set to expire on the 16th of September. Failure to perform these steps before September 16th may result in a temporary disruption of your POS software.
To download the new license file, please follow these steps:
1. Go to http://pgapos.com/
2. Once there, click on Timer Files (alarm clock icon).
3. Click on “Click Here to Download License”.
4. When prompted, enter the user name “customer” and the password “purple8”.
5. Click on the “9152021_timer.exe”, and run or save the downloaded file.
a. If using Google Chrome or Firefox, you may need to click Keep.
b. If using Windows 8, Windows 8.1, a blue box will appear. Clic More Info and then Run Anyway.
c. If using Windows 10, a new window will appear. Click the checkbox next to "I understand the risk and want to run this app." The Run Anyway button will appear. Click Run Anyway to continue.
6. A window will appear asking you to click Extract.
7. The last step is to close the software and reopen. The new expiration date of 9/15/2021 should be shown in the top right of the login screen.
This process needs to be done to every PC that has the POS Express software installed on it. If any other date appears during step 7, or if any questions regarding this process arise, please contact CPS Technical Support at (724) 270-0200.
We now offer another solution to our timer file process! Our Online Licensing System will automatically give your computers a new license file when it is time to renew your license. Once placed on the Online Licensing System, this manual update process will no longer need to be completed. If interested in opting in to this free service, please email support (email@example.com) and mention the Online License Manager.
Club Prophet Support Team
PO Box 521, Oakmont, PA 15139
(800) 793-1872 www.clubprophetsystems.com